The Bomaker SIFI II true wireless earbuds come with a cool-looking charging case, touch-sensitive controls, Bluetooth 5.0, and IPX7 waterproof.
What comes in the box
- True wireless Bluetooth earbuds
- Type c charging case
- Extra sets of silicone ear tips (S/M/L, medium ear tips are equipped on the earbuds)
- USB-C charging cable
- User manual
- Quick start guide
Design & Comfort
The box comes with extra pairs of ear tips to ensure that you get the most secure fit and maximum comfort. The earbuds also feel very lightweight in the ears, making the experience of wearing them for a long time unnoticeable. Furthermore, they are a little bigger but do not poke out too much when worn. The charging case is matte black and pill-shaped with the Bomaker logo on the lid as well as LED light indicators on the case to display battery life status. The wireless buds are also matte black in appearance and have touch-sensitive pads. Both wireless earbuds have LED light indicators on each of them.
The charging case is small and light enough to be traveled within your pocket and has a USB-C port in the back. The lid of the case remains magnetically shut so it does not pop open by accident. Inside the case, the wireless earbuds are magnetically held in place.
Moreover, the battery life is decent as these earbuds can give 7 hours of playtime with a single charge while the charging case can provide up to 30 hours of playtime.
The Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds come equipped with 6mm graphene drivers and provide crisp sound quality and detailed vocals with no distortion, a very punchy and rich bass that is not at all muddy. They provide a very high maximum volume and you get great highs and mids too.
The microphone does not filter out noise if you are using the buds to make a voice call in a noisy place like when you are out on the street. Callers on both sides can hear each other okay except the mic can make you sound a little distant.
The Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds feature Bluetooth 5.0 for a smooth and strong connection. These wireless earbuds also pair instantly once you take them out of the case and can also be used independently of each other (mono mode), great for calling during driving. You can use these to watch videos without experiencing much latency.
The Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds come with touch controls, a much more convenient and comfortable alternative to the conventional physical button controls. You can play/pause music with just one tap, 3 taps on the left earbud to activate voice-assistant, tap twice on the right earbud to skip a song and you can adjust the volume by pressing down on the left and right earbuds to increase and decrease volume.
The Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds come equipped with IPX7 waterproof. This makes them resistant to water, rain, and sweat. Ideal for all-day use, they can withstand accidents involving water.
ANC (Active Noise Cancellation)
These wireless earbuds provide passive noise-isolation because of the seal they make while in the ear and they also have DSP noise cancellation for better voice quality during calls.
- Stereo Music & Calls
- 30-Hour Playtime
- Single/Twin Mode
- Role switching feature
- 6mm graphene driver
- LDS laser antenna,
- Type-c quick charge
- Total 30hrs playtime with charging case
- Bluetooth 5.0 chipset
- Touch control
- IPX7 waterproof
- Dimensions: 0.80 x 0.70 x 1.00 inches
Bomaker seems to be an established brand and carries a variation of products under its name. These products range from projectors, soundbars, headphones to tripods and wireless earbuds etc.
Quality & Materials Used
Both the Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds and their charging case are made of plastic and are a matte black color. The charging case is fingerprint-proof, it has great build quality and feels pretty weighty.
Watch Gamesky‘s video on the Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds.
At the time of this review, the Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds are priced at $39.74.
Pros & Cons
- The Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds are fast charging and utilize a USB-C charging cable.
- These wireless earbuds are fast pairing and priced under $30.
- They come supplied with IPX7 waterproof.
- You can easily use either one of these wireless earbuds in mono mode.
- Hassle-free microphone performance and great battery life are another plus.
- There are touch-sensitive controls on each bud that control all functions, including volume up and down.
- These buds come with a very snazzy looking pill-shaped charging case too.
- They also come with a three-year warranty.
- The multiple ear tips that the buds come with provide a wide selection for the user to choose the right fit.
- You also get a three-year warranty with this product.
- The Bomaker SiFi II True Wireless Earbuds do not have the wireless charging feature.
- The case feels a little heavy.
- No app.
All-in-all, the Bomaker SiFi II are a pair of strong performing wireless earbuds and for only $39.74 you get a bunch of features that make these earbuds excellent value for the money.