The ENACFIRE E18 Plus Bluetooth Earbuds are another pair of cheap earbuds for those who can’t afford the uber-expensive Airpods by Apple.
They have wireless charging features, are waterproof, travel-friendly, and truly comfortable. Let’s have a deeper look into the E18 Plus earbuds by Enacfire.
What comes in the box
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Extra ear tips
- Charging Case
- Wireless Earbuds
Design & Comfort
The design of the earbuds with the sleek, black case gives them a very futuristic look which makes them look quite high-end. During charging, the buds light-up and you can see that through the lid of the charging case. An overall superb design.
The Enacfire E18 Plus Bluetooth Earbuds are quite small and comfortable to wear because of their ergonomic design. For a comfortable and secure fit, these wireless earbuds come with additional tips of a small, medium, and large sizes to enable users to choose a fit that works best for them.
The charging case is portable and stable. It has a glossy black lid with a metallic grey body, perfect for daily use. Once you put the buds back into the case, the light inside the case starts to flash. The buds pair right away once you remove them from the charging case and create a good seal when you wear them. Once placed back, the earbuds are fixed inside the charging case with magnetics to prevent them from falling out.
The battery life offers 4 to 5 hours of playtime while the charging case can give at least 4 additional charges to the earbuds. This way you don’t have to worry about the earbuds running out of charge when you are traveling. Also, the E18 Plus earbuds have wireless charging technology which is pretty useful.
The earbuds produce quite a seal for an immersive experience. Though not comparable to the more expensive options, the sound quality is still good and quite balanced with crystal-clear vocals. You won’t get any distortion with these. Impressive for the price.
The call quality is okay-ish, nothing remarkable.
The Enacfire E18 Plus Earbuds pair seamlessly and offer enhanced, stable connectivity because they boast the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology. This ensures that you won’t experience too many cuts or delays.
There are round touch buttons in the center of each bud. These physical buttons are easy to push and responsive. When adjusting, you have a lesser chance of any accidental pushes compared to touch-sensitive controls. These buttons are used to play/pause music, answer/reject calls, and change to the previous/ next song.
The Enacfire E18 Plus Bluetooth Earbuds are IPX8 Waterproof and are meant to withstand sweat and water. This means an intense, sweaty work out at the gym won’t do them any harm.
ANC (Active Noise Cancelling)
The E18 Plus earbuds feature CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation to eliminate outside noises and improve audio quality.
- CVC 8.0 Noise Cancellation
- Wireless Charging Tech
- 18-month warranty
- Qualcomm Chip
- apt-X Lossless Audio
- Chipset: US Qualcomm
- Case material: ABS Material
- Playtime per Charge / Total Playtime: 8H / 48H
- Special Audio Codec: aptX
- Call Noise Cancellation: CVC 8.0
- Control: Physical Button
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Charging: Wireless Charging
- Power Bank Function: N/A
- Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.93 x 1.28 x 1.27 inches
- Color: Black
Enacfire is a brand that is not too old. It was established in 2016 and they are known to specialize in audio products. Their website doesn’t have a vast inventory. Enacfire’s main focus is its truly wireless earbuds.
Quality & Materials Used
For wireless earbuds under $50, the Enacfire E18 Plus Bluetooth Earbuds are of considerable quality. Made with strong plastic, the charging case is durable and the earbuds feel quite light and secure in the ears. They even come with an 18-month warranty.
At the time of this review, the price of the ENACFIRE E18 Plus Bluetooth Earbuds is $44.99.
Pros & Cons
- The price is a bargain for what you get, while the majority of wireless earbuds are more expensive than this.
- The charging case has splendid looks. Highly compact and easy to carry around, the charging case is black as well as super shiny and sleek.
- These earbuds connect straight away to your phone and the connection is quite reliable.
- They are comfortable and sit tightly into the ear with no fear of them falling out.
- Also proved an easy and smooth user experience.
- The snugly fit they give makes them ideal for use while at the gym.
- Considerable battery life.
- Additionally, they are waterproof.
- They come with extra ear tips to choose your best fit.
- Weak bass.
- You have to pull your phone out to adjust the volume because there are no volume controls on the earbuds.
The E18 Plus earbuds are for sure geat value for less than 50 bucks because they offer decent performance. Certainly great value for an inexpensive price tag.