The iTeknic Wireless Earbuds are a low-cost alternative for the higher-end earbuds in the market these days. The case that they come in is quite small and compact, well-built, and feels very sturdy. Perfect to slip into your pocket.
Design & Comfort
The iTeknic wireless earbud design just a bit like the AirPods due to the fact that they also have stems. These wireless earbuds have the iTeknic branding as well as touch controls on them.
There are also small, medium, and large ear tips in the box. This way you can use the pair that functions best for you.
Selecting the right pair of ear tips will help the buds stay in the ears and will also help in eliminating passive noise.
In addition, the lightweight and miniature design of these buds results in them being very comfortable to keep on for an extended time.
Now let’s talk about the case. It is about the size of a box of mints. Extremely pocketable and conveniently travel-friendly.
You can pop these earbuds into their charging case and they sit there safely because of the insides of the charging case being magnetic. Similarly, the lid is also magnetic so that it stays shut.
The front of the charging case also has the iTeknic branding and under it is the USB port to charge the case.
Along with this, the case also features LED lights that light up to show power status.
These wireless earbuds claim to give you at least 7 hours of playtime just with one charge and once you run out, just pop them back into the charging case that holds up to 35 hrs worth of charge.
Note: The company has sometimes advertised 40H playtime charge in the case.
They also feature One-step Pairing. Once you pull the earbuds out, they connect to your phone immediately.
And you can even use the iTeknic earbuds separately which is good because this way one earpiece can stay in the case and charge.
These earbuds are IPX8 waterproof which means you can exercise while using them and even rain. This makes them ideal to be worn during strenuous workouts as the sweat will not damage them.
Also, they have an ergonomic design to guarantee comfort and security when in the ear and even come with 3 different-sized ear tips so you can choose one that fits you the best.
Each earbud has touch controls for play/pause, turning the volume up/down as well as skipping a track or going back to the previous track. You can even answer calls or reject them without having to pull your phone out thanks to these touch controls.
- The volume can be increased by touching the right earbud.
- A tap on the left earbud will decrease the volume.
- Double-tapping will cause the music to play or pause.
- Tapping and holding will summon Voice-Assistant.
Furthermore, they feature Bluetooth 5.0 and are compatible with AAC/SBC decoding for a stronger and quicker connection.
The sound quality is as good as some expensive alternatives with some nice highs and lows.
The noise reduction feature definitely helps with delivering a clear and crisp sound quality. These wireless earbuds boast a 6mm driver for crystal clear sound.
They also come with 4 microphones for high-quality calls. Despite this and the noise cancellation feature, the call quality isn’t the best and can make you sound quite staticky and doesn’t offer much clarity.
Quality & Materials Used
The material used to construct the case and the iTeknic earbuds is plastic. But, the build quality is satisfactory for the price.
The buds and their case are durable and very well-made. Although the lid has a shaky hinge that prevents it from staying open steadily.
iTeknic is a brand that makes cheap audio products. Though not very famous, iTeknic is not entirely unheard of. They are mostly known for their Bluetooth Earbuds.
For the time being, iTeknic does not have a website. Though it does have a Facebook page where they post about their products.
They also have an Amazon store where they sell a few of their products such as the iTeknic Water Flosser, their True Wireless Earbuds, Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, USB-C Adapter, etc.
Watch Vids 4u‘s video review of the iTeknic TrueWireless Earbuds.
- Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Dimensions: 2.13 x 1.89 x 1.02 inches
- Colour: Black
- Fit type: Wireless, In-ear
- Batteries: 2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual-Mic Noise Reduction
- IPX8 Waterproof
- 40 Hour Playtime
- For iPhone, Calls, Music
- True Wireless Earbuds
- 4 Mics for Stereo Calls
- Touch Controls, Mono/Stereo Mode
- Bluetooth 5.0
- For sports and exercise
- Are a similar size to the Apple Airpods.
- They are compact and sturdy that can last a long time.
- Have the auto-connect feature.
- Come with a sturdy, well-made case that closes tightly.
- Putting them back after use is quite easy as they attach to the magnet inside of the case.
- Feel quite high-end.
- They have a modern design that is ergonomic.
- Are secure and comfortable in the ear.
- The matte black color makes them look super elegant.
- Economically priced and great for those on a tight budget.
- Good quality with decent noise cancellation.
- Also has 3 LED lights on the front of the case to show charging progress.
- The call quality of these earbuds is not the greatest.
- The sound quality lacks bass.
- The odd tapping order of the controls might need some getting used to.
- Users have reported some discrepancies in what the company has advertised about the product and what the earbuds actually offer.
The iTeknic Wireless Earbuds might not be the finest wireless earbuds available in the market but with just a quick look at all the features they offer and their inexpensive price, these are definitely worth a try.
My Rating: 7.5/10