The Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds are quite a popular pair. They’re compact, lightweight, and come with a sturdy, pocketable charging case. Besides this, they are equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 as well as button controls.
What comes in the box
- Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- USB Type C charge cable
- 2-year Warranty
- 3 sizes of ear tips
Design & Comfort
The Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds are nice and small. Because of their compact design, they aren’t as obvious when they are in the ear.
The fit of these is great as they sit quite securely and do not slide out at all. Wearing these for a long period is quite comfortable and hassle-free. Moreover, they tend to stay put even when used during extensive workouts.
The overall look of these earbuds is aesthetically pleasing because of the matte-finish along with a minimal and professional design. Each earbud consists of a physical button with the Jabra branding on it, these buttons work all the controls of the buds.
Likewise, the charging case design is also very sleek and minimal. The matte exterior of the case with the Jabra branding etched in, making it look very trendy and modern. And, the size of the case is also small and compact enough to be kept in a pocket.
These buds are available for purchase in the following colors.
- Copper Black
- Gold Beige
- Titanium Black
The charging case features magnets that help it shut securely while the earbuds are also pulled into their places by very strong magnets. This helps with keeping them safe from falling out of their rechargeable case.
Charging these wireless earbuds for about 15 minutes will provide you one hour of use. The earbuds alone can provide about 5.5 hours of playtime by being charged once. You’ll find the USB-C charge port at the back of the charging case.
A few extra charges are also provided by the portable charging case, around 24 hours of total battery life with Active Noise Canceling on.
Overall, the sound quality is crystal clear. The mids are good but the bass may be a bit too intense for some. Definitely ideal for bass-heads. The volume also gets pretty high.
You can also use Jabra’s Sound+ app and utilize the equalizer to tweak the settings and it shows the remaining battery life.
These earbuds feature 4 microphones, however, the call quality is not out-of-this-world. The microphone picks up noise which can make you sound unclear during voice calls.
The version that the 75t wireless earbuds are provided with is Bluetooth 5.0. For the most part, the connection you get is exceptionally strong with no interruptions or latency.
You have the option of using these in mono mode But, only the right earbud can be used on its own as it is the master earbud.
Each one of the Elite Active 75t earbuds features a physical button control on them. These buttons are quite responsive. Here are the different combinations to use these controls.
- Press the right earbud once to pause/play music.
- To increase the volume, press, and hold the right earbud.
- To decrease it, just press and hold the left bud.
- Press the right one to answer a phone call.
- Double-pressing the right bud will summon voice-assistant.
- One press on the left bud will activate the HearThrough feature.
- Pressing the left bud twice will allow you to skip a track.
- For the previous track, press the left bud thrice.
The Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds are IP57 certified, which means they are protected against damage from water, sweat, rain, and dust. For sure a great choice for use during sports and exercise as they provide a secure fit and are also quite tough and durable.
ANC (Active Noise Canceling Technology)
They feature the Active Noise Canceling Technology to eliminate ambient noise. These earbuds also have a “Hear Through” option that you can activate to allow you to hear your surroundings and talk to people when you want to.
The passive noise-isolation they provide is also impeccable as these buds seal the ear canals perfectly to keep out background noise.
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Water-resistant, sweat-resistant, and dust-resistant.
- Each earbud weighs 5.5g.
- Physical Button Controls.
- Volume Control.
- IP57 certified.
- 4 microphones for clear quality.
- Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri
- USB-C charging.
- Bluetooth 5.0
Watch TechOdyssey‘s video review of the Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds.
Jabra is one of the leading brands of audio products and is known globally for its high-quality premium products. Jabra claims that:
“ We’re the only company in the world to combine consumer, professional, and medical-grade sound together under one roof, and it’s this combined expertise that allows us to create the intuitive solutions Jabra is so well-known for.”
They are famous for their true wireless earbuds but they carry other audio products as well, such as headphones, Bluetooth headsets, car speakers, speakers for mobile phones, etc. Moreover, they offer other products like their Jabra PanaCast camera, as well as.
Jabra also has an anti-counterfeit program that aims to act against counterfeiters that are involved in producing and selling low-quality copies of Jabra products.
Quality & Materials Used
The Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds and their charging case are made of plastic and both are exceptionally good quality. The earbuds are not too bulky and the charging case also is pretty compact.
At the time of this review, the Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds are priced at $145.70.
Pros & Cons
- The Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds are safe against damage from water, sweat, and dust as they are IP57 certified.
- They come with a USB-CType charging case.
- Available in multiple colors.
- The Elite Active 75t earbuds are fast charging and also feature Active Noise Canceling.
- Very durable and high-quality earbuds.
- The battery life of these earbuds is enough to last you throughout the day.
- Low-profile and very stylish.
- They offer ample volume.
- Very passive noise-isolating.
- The case of the Elite Active 75t earbuds lacks the wireless charging feature.
- Mediocre call quality.
- Using the button controls causes pressure, which results in a bit of pain in the ears.
The Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Earbuds seem to be the best option for those living an active and sporty lifestyle. This due to the perfect grip of these earbuds as well as the noise-isolation you get with them.