The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, Wireless earbuds are jam-packed with some intuitive features with the standout ones being its ActiveNoise Cancellation (ANC) and AKG-tuned 12mm speaker.
Design & Comfort
These earbuds have a unique, bean-shaped exterior and slip into the ears pleasantly well. Once inside, these earbuds do not budge. Because they feel so comfortable in the ear, you can keep them on all-day-long and they won’t feel abrasive, all thanks to their smooth and lightweight design. These feature an ergonomic design and do not dig into your ear like other alternatives out there. Furthermore, these earbuds do not protrude out of the ear thanks to their unique shape.
Incredibly easy to set up, the Samsung Galaxy Buds Live earbuds literally take seconds to connect with your Android and once that’s done, your connection remains stable even if you are at quite a distance from your phone.
Also, these earbuds carry an Auto Pause feature that only works when both of your earbuds are out.
You can play your music or pause it with one quick tap. Tap twice to skip a song, triple tap for the previous track. To answer a call, you need to double-tap, but this also means the touch-controls can get triggered during adjusting.
Samsung Galaxy Wearable App
The Samsung Galaxy Wearable app is free and gives you some great features to work with, like the Find My Earbuds feature to help find your missing earbud, the Equalizer feature and it even enables you to check your battery life as well as more options in Touch Controls.
With 12mm speakers, the Samsung Galaxy Live earbuds offer amazing sound quality that is crisp, crystal clear for any type of music you listen to.
Even podcasts and audiobooks are great to listen to using these. The sound comes off incredibly clean and sharp.
Clean and clear vocals, punchy bass, and fantastic highs and lows are what you get when it comes to their sound quality.
Samsung claims that you can get 8 hours’ worth of playtime with ANC off and 6 hours with ANC on. This is pretty close to the 5 and a half hours of use you can actually get with the ANC on and 7 hours with ANC off.
Just by a single charge, you can get an hour of playtime.
The case itself can hold enough to give you two and a half charges.
Active Noise Cancellation
The Samsung Galaxy Live earbuds feature the Active Noise Cancellation feature which is meant to block out unnecessary noise from your surroundings to help you focus on your music without any distractions.
This feature does not work the best. It doesn’t filter out surrounding noises completely. Great for indoors, not so good for when you are outside as some noise still seeps through the earbuds.Not worth your battery life.
The Samsung Galaxy Live earbuds consist of 3 microphones to filter out any background noise to allow your voice to be heard clearly. Consequently, the call quality is clear and decent.
- Package Dimensions: 3.75 x 3.5 x 1.75 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Stand out Feature: Noise Cancellation
- Batteries: Requires 1 Lithium-ion battery. (included)
- Comes in 3 captivating colors: Mystic Black, Mystic White, and Mystic Bronze.
- Water resistance: IPX2
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 or iPhone 7
|ANC (Active Noise Cancellation)||✔|
|Play Time||8H Earbud / 29H with Case (ANC & Bixby voice wake-up OFF)|
|Speaker||1-way, 12mm driver|
|Bixby voice wake-up||O Support (Bixby)|
|Mic||3 Mics (2 Outer+1 Inner)|
|Talk Time||5.5H Earbud / 19H with Case (ANC OFF)|
What it comes with :
- 1 Charging Case
- 1 Galaxy Buds Live
- 1 USB-C Charging Cable
- These earbuds offer a plethora of practical features.
- Can be easily used for a lengthy period because of how comfortable they are. This is because of their unique bean-shaped exterior that fit properly in the ear and will not budge once on.
- They come in a very small but not flimsy, premium feel, attractive-looking case that you can easily slip in your pocket.
- Are incredibly lightweight and portable.
- The call quality is pretty clear and decent.
- These earbuds consist of a distinctive design exterior that looks stylish, glossy, and fairly sophisticated.
- Consists of touch controls that are overly sensitive causing you to pause your music even when you are simply adjusting the earbuds.
- The case isn’t fingerprint-proof.
- Users have reported sound leaks which can be incredibly inconvenient for people around you.
- The ANC is not as strong.
The Samsung Galaxy Buds Live, Wireless earbuds are a good product that has a lot going for it which makes it worth trying. But there are a few cons which can be expected when you’re buying a budget product. Basically, you get what you pay for.