Today’s review is on the TOZO T12 Wireless Earbuds which are packed with awesome features such as touch-controls, Bluetooth 5.0, wireless charging, and are quite reasonably priced. Continue reading to find out more.
What comes in the box
- Wireless charging case.
- 5 extra sets of ear tips with one pair of ear tips already on the wireless earbuds.
- TOZO T12 Wireless Earbuds
- User manual.
- 18-Month Warranty.
Design & Comfort
The TOZO T12 Wireless Earbuds have a design that is a mix of glossy and a matte finish. They come in a sturdy, black charging case that has a magnetic lid and even has magnets on the inside to grip the wireless earbuds in place. Though, the charging case lid seems to have a loose hinge that keeps the lid from staying open, making it a tad unstable. Overall, design-wise the TOZO T12 wireless earbuds look very clean and stylish.
You can wear them by just placing them in your ears and twisting them in.
The TOZO T12 earbuds feel very pleasant and comfortable in the ear. However, they do poke out a bit. There are even an additional 5 pairs of ear tips of varying sizes in the box so you can find a pair that gives you the perfect, snug fit.
Both earbuds also have LED lights on them that light up when you place the buds in their charging case to charge up.
Furthermore, each earbud has the Tozo branding as well as handy left and right indicators engraved into them.
Though not too big, the charging case of these earbuds is still not the most compact. However, you can simply throw it in your bag and travel with it.
About the design of the case, it has the same pill-shaped design that a lot of other charging cases have. But overall, the design is very clean and modest, nothing flashy.
On the lid of the charging case, you can see the TOZO branding. In addition, there is a USB-C charge port at the back of this case.
Along with this, there is also an LED light in the front of the portable charging case that lights up when the case is charging.
You can also buy these in some great colors. They are available in:
- Rose gold
Once you lift the lid of the charging case, you can see the smart LED digital screen that displays the battery life percentage, which is super convenient and practical. The charging case also has the wireless charging feature so you can just set it on your charging pad and once the case starts to charge, it will vibrate which is something useful to be mentioned.
The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds give about 5 hours of playtime with one charge while the charging case can increase this to another 18 hours by giving a couple of extra charges.
The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds boast large 10 mm drivers for greater sound quality and powerful bass. They are not too loud though and the highs are weak.
These earbuds also work perfectly for listening to podcasts.
Mic quality of the TOZO T12 earbuds seems enhanced and it does not catch any of the surrounding noise. The call quality is sufficient for callers on both ends to not face issues being heard clearly.
The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds feature Bluetooth 5.0, the latest Bluetooth technology, and provides a stable and reliable connection. The earbuds pair flawlessly and very easily once out of the charging case.
And one more convenient feature these buds have is that you can make use of either one of the wireless earbuds independently.
These wireless earbuds have wide, user-friendly touch-sensitive controls on each earbud and the best thing is they do not hurt the ears when you use them, unlike the very stiff physical buttons on some earbuds.
The control features allow you to play/pause music, adjust the volume, answer calls, and disconnect calls as well as access voice-assistant.
- One tap on the touch panel of either one of the earbuds to play or pause the music.
- A triple tap on any one of the earbuds will activate Siri or Google Assistant.
- To go back a track, you have to tap the touch panel twice.
- Tap twice to change to the next track.
- A single tap will allow you to answer calls as well as to hang up phone calls.
- For turning the volume up and down, you have to tap and hold.
Just like the TOZO T6 earbuds, both the TOZO T12 wireless earbuds possess an IPX8 waterproof rating which is due to the nano-coating inside them. So, these earbuds aren’t just sweat-proof but they can even withstand being submerged in water. As a result, they are ideal for sports and exercise as well.
ANC (Active Noise Cancelling Technology)
The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds appear to not have any Active Noise Cancelling Technology though they can block out a fair amount of passive noise. This makes them suitable for when you are on transport or on a busy street.
- Wireless Charging
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality
- Charge on the go
- Bluetooth 5.0 Technology
- IPX8 waterproof
- Smart LED Digital Display
- Support HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Touch Control
- Dimensions: 1.00 x 0.80 x 1.00 inches
- Fit Type: In-Ear
- Color: Black
TOZO claims to “ integrate the latest science and technology, environmental materials and fashionable elements ” into their products. It seems to be a Chinese brand that isn’t notable but offers some really neat products.
Apart from earbuds, some other stuff that TOZO offers include quick charge power banks, screen protectors, and wireless chargers. With products from no-name brands, you can’t be sure of their quality but these function quite decently.
Quality & Materials Used
The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds and the charging case are both made of plastic and feel solid and well-made. The lid of the charging case closes shut very tightly because it is magnetized.
As mentioned earlier, both have an inner nano-coating which makes them water-proof.
At the time of this review, the TOZO T12 True Wireless Earbuds are sold at $49.99.
Pros & Cons
- The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds are ergonomically designed to sit into your ear canal with comfort and security.
- Their super snug fit makes them excellent for wearing while running.
- Also, they come with a compact and pocketable charging case.
- The charging case features a smart LED digital screen to let you know the charge status.
- These wireless buds are easy on the pocket, thanks to their economical price tag.
- Both the TOZO T12 buds and the charging case have a clean and modern look to them.
- These wireless earbuds come with touch-sensitive controls that are straightforward and user-friendly.
- Also, come with multiple extra ear tips making choosing the right size very easy.
- The charging case is capable of wireless charging.
- These wireless earbuds can even function separately.
- Another helpful feature the charging case offers is that it vibrates as soon as it starts to charge.
- Even comes with a USB-C charging cable.
- The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds have an average battery life.
- The touch-sensitive controls can be annoying, especially when adjusting them or laying down with the earbud in your ears, as this can result in accidental taps.
- The highs are unimpressive.
The TOZO T12 wireless earbuds have some really useful features, the stand-out one being the very handy LED digital display inside the charging case. All-in-all, for buds that are equipped with an IPX8 rating, have decent sound quality, wireless charging, and you get a bit of noise-isolating from the silicone ear tips as well and all this for under 50$ makes these buds a steal.