TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds are another pair that is one of the best 2020 dupes for AirPods by Apple, even the charging case that they come with is a look-alike of the Airpods’ case. These have an awesome build and are lightweight.
In general, Wireless earbuds have changed the game for music listeners by ridding us of the hassle of using wired earbuds while exercising or when traveling.
Let’s have a deeper look into what the TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds have to offer.
What comes in the box
- A Pair of Wireless Earbuds
- One USB Cable
- The Charging Case
- 8 x Ear Caps (two tips are fitted on the earbuds)
- A Quick Start Guide
- Product Manual
Design & Comfort
The TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds are super small and lightweight which makes wearing them a comfortable experience. The design of these is a plain black exterior and nothing out of the ordinary. They also come with a couple of extra earpieces so that you can use ones that fit your ears the best to ensure that the earbuds don’t budge at all once worn. No fatigue is caused by extended use. However, these earbuds do not come with any memory foam tips.
The charging case looks almost identical to the Airpods case. Once done using them, you can pop them right into the case where they’ll stay safe and will even charge until you need them again. The charging case is capable of wireless charging which is quite convenient, it is made of matte plastic and also has LED lights to show the amount of charge left.
You get 5-6 hours of battery life with one charge. While you can also get an additional 24 hours of charge just from the case. The case features a Micro-USB charging port.
The sound quality is crisp and clear, however, it is not intensely loud which can be a turn-off for some. These earbuds also allow you to hear some of your surroundings.
The call quality on the TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds is stable and clear enough and works fine. However, some users did report that the microphone wasn’t good. If you value call quality a lot in TW earbuds, you may want to check out our top microphone quality models.
The TOZO T6 Earbuds comprise the latest Bluetooth 5.0 which provides steady and stable connectivity with no disruption even when you are at a distance from your phone.
Thanks to the Bluetooth feature, you can pair your earbuds easily with just a single step in no time.
These earbuds feature touch-sensitive controls that are quite responsive. With a single tap, you can answer a call, tap once to pause/play music, tap twice for the next track, etc.
These wireless earbuds and their case have IPX8 waterproof which is pretty good for their price. This means they can handle rain and sweat. Perfect for sports and the gym.
ANC (Active Noise Cancellation)
These earbuds are reasonably noise-isolating thanks to the seal they produce. But since they do not have any Active Noise Cancellation Technology some background noise still seeps through.
- Audio Codec: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Waterproof: IPX8
- Charging Port: USB /Wireless Charging
- Bluetooth Version:5.0
- Special Features: Microphone, sports-and-exercise, wireless
- Weight: 0.07 ounces
- Dimensions: 0.59 x 0.79 x 0.59 inches
- Fit Type: In-Ear
- Color: Black
- One-step pairing
- Charge on-the-go
TOZO claims to “integrate the latest science and technology, environmental materials and fashionable elements” into their products. It seems to be a Chinese brand that isn’t notable but offers some really neat products.
Apart from earbuds, some other stuff that TOZO offers include quick charge power banks, screen protectors, and wireless chargers. With products from no-name brands, you can’t be sure of their quality but these function quite decently.
Quality & Materials Used
These TOZO T6 earbuds are nothing flimsy. Manufactured with hard plastic and are rigid enough to take a fall. The charging case lid is magnetic while the case has a magnetic interior too so that the earbuds don’t fall out once placed inside. For sure they feel nice quality compared to what you pay for them.
At the time of uploading this blog post, these are available at $39.99 on Amazon.
Pros & Cons
- The earbuds along with their charging case feature IPX8 Waterproof Protection.
- These boast the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- Feature touch controls instead of button controls for accessibility and convenience.
- Quick and easy connectivity with crystal clear sound quality are some other qualities these have. Great for different genres.
- Also, they are water-resistant since they feature IPX8 Waterproof.
- These wireless earbuds also come with additional ear tips so you can find ones that give you a fit that is both comfortable for long use and secure so that you can wear these even while exercising.
- Available at a budget-friendly price tag in three colors: Black, White, and Rose Gold.
- Similar to the AirPods by Apple, the top of the charging case is magnetic and gives off a very clear click when closed.
- Wireless charging is another convenient feature.
- Have LED lights on the charging case to reveal charge status.
- Easy to throw into your pocket and travel with.
- They look as classy as the more high-priced options available.
- The touch controls can be a little irritating as they can play/pause your music even when you are simply adjusting them in your ear.
- These earbuds lack in the bass department.
- The loudest volume that they offer is still not powerful enough, it would be better if it was higher.
The TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds may not outperform or be on the same level as some of the more premium options out there but these do come close as they are filled to the brim with some splendid features and at the modest price tag that they are available, these wireless earbuds are definitely something to look out for.