The Vankyo Alpha X200 True Wireless Earbuds have been manufactured to provide super-long battery life at a cost-effective rate. Other really user-friendly features that these wireless earbuds come with is water-resistance and touch-sensitive controls.
What comes in the box
- Vankyo X200 True Wireless Earbuds
- 3500mAh Charging case
- 3 pairs of ear tips
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- USB adaptor
- User manual
Design & Comfort
When it comes to the design the charging case and the wireless earbuds have a futuristic and modern look to them. The charging case is compact enough for you to be able to drop into your pocket and travel with it. The earbuds do look a little big but they are lightweight and each has touch-sensitive controls on them. The extra tips help to choose a comfy and firm fit. So, when you use them while running or working out, they will not fall out.
The charging case that comes with the Vankyo Alpha X200 true wireless earbuds feels a little heavy, enough to not feel flimsy. A really beneficial feature that the case has is that it also comes with a smart LED display to show you both the battery life of the charging case and each one of the earbuds. The charging case can also be used as a sort of power bank and for this purpose it even comes with an adaptor. The buds sit into the case nice and secure, thanks to the case being magnetic.
The charging case comes with a battery of 3500mAh for increased playtime. The buds can provide 7 hours of playtime while the charging case can extend it up to 120 hours.
The Vankyo Alpha X200 true wireless earbuds provide very clear and detailed sound quality with decent bass and very nice mid and high ranges.
The noise-canceling aspect of these wireless earbuds also helps for a more immersive music-listening experience.
The microphone works just fine, making these wireless earbuds useful for making phone calls. However, they are a little quiet and you will have to speak up just a smidge to be heard properly.
The Vankyo Alpha X200 true wireless earbuds are fast pairing, they are provided with Bluetooth 5.0 for stable and seamless connectivity and dropouts are also minimal.
These earbuds come with touch-sensitive controls that are very responsive.
One tap on either earbud will play/pause music, tap twice on the left bud to skip a song, tap twice on the right bud for the next track, one tap on either bud to answer or reject a call, tap and hold the left bud to decrease the volume, tap and hold the right bud to increase it. And finally, to activate Siri you have to tap thrice on either bud.
The Vankyo Alpha X200 True Wireless Earbuds are absolutely perfect for wearing to the gym since these are IPX8 waterproof and won’t get ruined if they come into contact with a little moisture such as rain or sweat.
ANC (Active Noise Cancelling Technology)
You do get some noise-canceling too with the Alpha X200 true wireless earbuds and they reduce the background noises because they produce a secure seal when worn.
- USB connectivity
- Smart LED Display
- Water-resistant (IPX8)
- Charging: Mirco USB Charging
- Playtime Per Charge: 7 Hours
- Total Playtime: 120 Hours
- Control: Touch Sensor
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Material: Premium Metal
- Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.00 x 1.00 x 0.71 inches
- Form Factor: In-Ear
Watch RodrickViews video review on the Vankyo Alpha X200 True Wireless Earbuds
Vankyo as a brand isn’t really known for making audio products. Currently, they only seem to have the X200 true wireless earbuds on their website. For the most part, this brand carries some other affordable products like projectors, their accessories, and some tablets.
Quality & Materials Used
The case is metallic, has a matte finish, and looks as well as feels good quality, however, the lid does not stay open very firm opening mechanism and keeps closing back up. The buds seem to be made of plastic and also do not feel too fragile.
At the time of this review, the VANKYO X200 True Wireless Earbuds are sold for $49.99.
Pros & Cons
- The Vankyo X200 True Wireless Earbuds are water-resistant since they have an IPX8 rating.
- For easy control, they are equipped with touch sensors on each bud.
- They even come with a 24-month warranty.
- The portable charging case is quick charging and offers extended battery life, has a very smooth and sleek design, and actually feels really durable.
- Feature Bluetooth 5.0 and the pairing process is smooth and easy.
- The Vankyo X200 earbuds are very comfortable to use and can fit well thanks to the extra ear tips of different sizes that come in the box.
- Another very convenient feature is the smart LED display on the charging case that adds a stylish touch to it.
- These wireless earbuds are quick charging.
- Their case feels well-built, and they are sold at a minimal price tag.
- Wide touch-sensitive control on each bud results in unintended taps.
- Would have been better if the volume on these was higher.
For how cheap the Vankyo X200 true wireless earbuds are, they come with some really handy features like long battery life, Bluetooth 5.0, touch-sensitive controls, etc, that make them worth their price.