The Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds arrive in a sleek and travel-friendly charging case, they are IPX4 rated, simple, and easy to set up, and incredibly budget-friendly.
What comes in the box
- A pair of Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds.
- Charging Case.
- 4 pairs of different size ear tips.
- Quick start guide.
- Micro USB Cable.
- User manual.
Design & Comfort
The Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds come in a very small and compact charging case that has a smooth, matte finish. The earbuds are also very small and light which makes them good for extended use as they do not cause any pressure or discomfort to the ears. Each bud has LED lights on them. Once in the ear, they sit tight and do not slip out easily. For a nice fit, these wireless buds come with 4 ear tips of different sizes to choose from. These buds also do not poke out too much when in the ear.
The charging case of these earbuds is extremely portable because of its size and can fit into your pocket with ease. One drawback that the charging case has is that it has no lid and the earbuds remain exposed when placed into the case which can result in dust going into it and making the buds dirty.
The earbuds sit into the case tightly as they are gripped in place by powerful magnets to avoid them from slipping out of their case, this is convenient as the case also has no lid to keep the buds in.
When it comes to battery life, you can get 3 to 4 hours of playtime with the earbuds and the charging case can provide a couple of extra charges to provide an additional 15 hours of listening time. Once set back into the case, these earbuds will turn off and start charging almost immediately.
The Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds provide awesome sound quality for buds that are under $30. Of course, they do not perform at the same level as some of the more premium buds out there but, they give impressive bass, no distortion, and very loud volume. The vocals are also clean and clear.
Each one of the earbuds come with a built-in microphone. The mic quality is lacking as it does not provide very loud and clear call quality and the caller on the other side will find it difficult to hear you.
These Dudios Zeus Air earbuds connect really fast, they feature Bluetooth 5.0, and their max connection range is 33 feet/10m. They provide a stable and steady connection with a good range. They start to pair instantly once removed from the case. Also, these work in both stereo and mono mode, so each earbud can be used independently of the other.
The Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds contain button controls. These buttons control all functions like play or pause music, activate voice assistant, change to the next track, or go back a track, answer a call or disconnect a call, etc.
For volume adjustment, you will need your phone as these earbuds do not feature volume controls.
The Dudios Zeus Air earbuds are IPX4 certified. So, these wireless earbuds are sweatproof and can handle some splashes. Wearing these while sweating during a workout will not damage them.
ANC (Active Noise Canceling Technology)
There is no Active Noise Canceling present in these earbuds. Although they do provide a snug fit that keeps noise from around you to leak in while you are enjoying your music.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Driver Diameter: Φ6mm
- Waterproof Level: IPX4
- Playtime Per Charge: 4 hours
- Total Playtime with Charging Case: 15 hours
- Control Method: Button Control
- Dimensions: 0.96 x 0.86 x 0.64 inches
- Weight: 1.06 ounces
- Supports ios system, android, window, and other systems.
Watch RodrickViews‘s video review of the Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds.
Dudio is a company that manufactures audio devices. They have plenty of wireless earbuds and sports headphones available at budget prices on their Amazon store. Some of their most popular earbuds are the Dudios Zeus Ace True Wireless Earbuds and the Dudios Shuttle TWS Earbuds as well as the Zeus Air TWS Earbuds. Moreover, they also carry miscellaneous products like car LED headlights and WiFi endoscopes.
Quality & Materials Used
The Dudios Zeus Air earbuds and their portable charging case are both made of sturdy plastic and for their price, they feel very good quality. Both the buds and the case have a smooth and sleek design. The case has super strong magnets to keep the buds from coming out. However, the lack of lid may be a problem for some.
At the time of this review, the Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds are priced at $18.99.
Pros & Cons
- The Dudios Zeus Air True Wireless Earbuds boast the Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- The 4 extra tips that these come with these earbuds aid in selecting the perfect fit for utmost comfort.
- The earbuds are super lightweight which makes them very comfortable to wear.
- These earbuds are instant-pairing and their IPX4 rating makes these buds ideal for use during exercise.
- They are priced quite reasonably as they are under $30.
- The charging case feels nice quality and its compact size makes it very pocketable.
- These buds are super user-friendly and they also make a nice seal in the ear and block out the noise which makes them good to use in the gym.
- The max volume on these wireless earbuds is adequately loud.
- The battery life of the earbuds is mediocre.
- The charging case does not have a lid to cover the earbuds which can result in them getting dirty pretty easily.
- No volume adjustment on the earbuds.
The Dudios Zeus Air earbuds have certain defects, however, these come at an astonishingly low price tag and are nice performing which makes them a great choice for budget earbuds.