The Purity True Wireless Earbuds are mega budget-friendly and have an IPX5 sweat-resistant rating along with touch-sensitive controls and Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
What comes in the box
- Purity True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- Micro USB Cable
- Different sizes of Silicone Eartips
- User Manual
Design & Comfort
There are extra pairs of silicone ear tips in small, medium, and large sizes so you can select the pair that works best for you. These earbuds sit snugly in the ears without causing much discomfort. Both earbuds feature touch-sensitive controls, as well as an LED light to indicate connectivity.
Because these earbuds are slightly big, they tend to stick out and are very obvious when they are on.
The charging case has a textured exterior with the Purity branding on the front of the case. It is fairly compact in size and extremely easy to store in a pocket to travel with. Behind the case, there is a bar of LED lights, and right next to it, is the Micro-USB charging port.
The Purity earbuds are available in Black and Pink color.
The lid of the charging case is magnetic so as to close tightly and the wireless earbuds rest safely inside the case as it is magnetized. As a result, these earbuds are unlikely to fall out of their case and get lost.
You get around 4 hours of playtime from these wireless earbuds. Furthermore, the carrying case can provide another 10 hours. This brings the overall playtime of the Purity True Wireless Earbuds to a total of 14 hours.
The sound quality won’t knock your socks off, however, it is on par with the price of these earbuds. You get a lot of clarity, no distortion, adequate volume, and the bass is present but it is not as intense. Definitely suitable for those who are not looking for premium quality performance.
These are good to listen to podcasts and audiobooks as well.
The Purity earbuds have a microphone so that you can also them to make phone calls. The call quality is doable, you can be heard alright. Although, these earbuds are not noise-reducing and can pick up other sounds.
They feature Bluetooth 5.0 and the connectivity range is pretty good and there are not many dropouts. You can also use one of these earbuds independently. Pairing these earbuds is effortless and to disconnect them, just place them back again into their charging case.
Touch controls are present on each one of these wireless earbuds where the Purity logo is also located and they are very responsive as well as comfortable to use. So how they work are:
- To play/pause, tap either earbud once.
- Three taps on either wireless earbuds will summon Voice Assistant.
- For skipping a song, you need to tap twice.
- A single tap to answer a phone call.
- Tap and hold for rejecting a call.
These Purity wireless earbuds boast an IPX5 sweat-resistant rating. Working out with these earbuds will not cause any damage to them because of this. Also, these earbuds are also protected from damage against any water splashes.
ANC ( Active Noise Canceling Technology)
The Active Noise Canceling Technology is not a part of these wireless earbuds. They provide a little bit of passive noise isolation. You can still hear a lot of what is around you.
- Sweat and Water-resistant.
- Touch controls.
- IPX5 sweat-resistant.
- 14 hours of playtime with the charging case.
- Bluetooth 5.0
Watch CEONTHEMAKING‘s video review of the Purity True Wireless Earbuds .
Purity is not really famous for carrying audio products. This brand carries a diverse range of other types of products on their Amazon store. These include glass screen protectors for iPhones, protective face shields for kids, useable face masks, as well as some phone accessories like adapters, USB cables, phone cases, and chargers. The Purity True Wireless Earbuds and the Purity One Pro True Wireless Earbuds are the only pairs of earbuds they carry.
Quality & Materials Used
The Purity True Wireless Earbuds are made of plastic along with their portable rechargeable case. The charging case has a very nice build quality. And, is very pocketable.
At the time of this review, the Purity True Wireless Earbuds are priced at $23.49.
Pros & Cons
- The Purity True Wireless Earbuds are IPX5 sweat-resistant and include Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
- You get a one year warranty with these earbuds.
- Extremely budget-friendly. And they are fast and easy pairing.
- Available in two different colors to choose from.
- Extra ear tips for a better fit.
- LED lights on the charging case to display battery life status.
- For how cheap these earbuds are, the battery life is pretty decent and the charging case design is pretty cool.
- The sound quality is acceptable.
- The charging case of these earbuds has a Micro USB charge port.
- The controls are over-sensitive. Even fixing the earbuds in your ears will make the controls go off.
- You cannot control the volume using the touch controls on the earbuds.
The Purity True Wireless Earbuds provide a good return for their price. For less than $30 you get some wonderful features like straightforward touch controls, IPX5 sweatproof rating, and decent battery life as well as sound quality.