The HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds consist of button controls and the IPX7 water-resistant rating. Additionally, these earbuds are easy on the pocket when it comes to their price. For more information on the ET1 earbuds, continue reading.
What comes in the box
- HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earphones
- Portable Charging Case
- USB Charging Cable
- 3 different sizes of ear tips in small, medium, and large sizes.
- An Instruction Manual
Design & Comfort
Focusing on the design, we can see that the HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds come with ear hooks that can make these look a bit bulky. But, they help these buds stay better and secure in the ears. You receive about 3 pairs of ear tips in3 sizes. The medium-sized ones are already attached to the buds. You can select the tips of your exact size. This makes the ET1 earbuds incredibly ideal for use during running and exercise as they are unlikely to budge or fall out.
The style of these earbuds is very sleek and each earbud features a physical button as well as a microphone.
These hooks also make wearing these quite comfortable for extended periods of time. These buds also do not have a lot of weight to them which makes them painless and lightweight to wear.
Overall, the look of the buds and their changing case is quite simple and clean. The size of the case might be an issue for some as it is not as small as most wireless earbuds charging cases. Nonetheless, you can store this in your bag instead of your pocket, as in the pocket it can eat up a little too much space.
The charging case has a semi-matte finish and on the lid is where you have the HolyHigh branding. It also features an LED light indicator that blinks white when it is charging the buds. Moreover, behind the case, you’ll find the Micro USB charge port.
These wireless earbuds are available for purchase in 3 colors.
- Bright White.
These earbuds alone provide about 5 hours of use with one charge. The charging case is 600mAh and offers an extra 30 hours by charging the earbuds a total of 6 times. This makes the total battery life reach 35 hours.
All these buds need is 1.5 hours to charge completely.
The sound quality of these buds is not bad at all. It is crisp and clear with great highs and mids. These buds also work nicely for listening to podcasts and audiobooks.
You can make phone calls using these earbuds too. However, the microphone quality is not amazing as the calls are not crystal clear.
These wireless earbuds offer Bluetooth V5.0 Technology for a solid connection and the connectivity range for these is decent. These earbuds do not just work in stereo mode but also function independently.
Pick them out of their charging case and these earbuds will switch on immediately and start connecting with the last paired device.
The HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds have button controls that can be pressed to work multiple functions from playing music to answering calls.
Even though most earbuds nowadays come with touch-sensitive controls, the physical button controls have one benefit. And, that is that accidental taps are not possible with these. So, touching your buds to adjust them in your ears will not trigger any functions.
- One press will play/pause music.
- Pressing thrice will activate Voice Assistant.
- Press once to receive a phone call.
- Two presses will reject a phone call.
- For increasing the volume or decreasing it, press and hold.
- Double press the left/right earbud buttons to change to the next song or go back to the previous song.
The ET1 earbuds are IPX7 water-resistant. Because of this, you can depend on these wireless earbuds to not get any water damage if it rains on you. Working out with these is also safe for the buds as your sweat will not damage them.
ANC ( Active Noise Canceling Technology)
These buds lack Active Noise Canceling but they do create a stable fit to eliminate some ambient noise.
- Water-resistant Earbuds
- Volume Control
- Physical Button Controls
- Bluetooth V5.0
- IPX7 water-resistant
Watch Phillip Kova‘s review of the HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds.
In the world of audio products, the brand name HolyHigh is not an entirely unfamiliar name. In fact, they are mostly famous for their highly budget-friendly true wireless earbuds priced as low as $39.99.
According to the brand, their name “is a combination of the two English words “Holy” and “High”, symbolizing the spirit of pursuing high quality, high speed, and high spirits.” Their mission is to “ Make you strong through music and sport”
The ET1 wireless earbuds are their most famous pair. Apart from earbuds they also sell smartwatches.
Quality & Materials Used
The ET1 True Wireless Earbuds are made of 2 different materials: silicone and plastic. On the other hand, the charging case is fully made of plastic and feels flimsy and cheaply made.
At the time of this review, the HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds are priced at $33.99.
Pros & Cons
- The HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds cost just under $35, a steal considering all the convenient features they have.
- Thanks to the design of these earbuds, they feel stable and do not fall out as easily.
- Can be used in Mono mode as well as stereo mode.
- The volume control on these wireless earbuds is another handy feature.
- The ear hook design of these buds allows them to grip the ear better and thus makes them feel stable and very comfortable.
- Amazing for use during sports.
- You get extra ear tips for a good fit.
- Good battery life for what these earbuds cost.
- Satisfactory sound quality.
- The HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds come with a case that has a Micro USB charge port and not USB-C.
- Extremely bulky charging case.
- Using the physical button controls causes discomfort in the ears.
The HolyHigh ET1 True Wireless Earbuds are a good choice for people who work out a lot and have an active lifestyle and they are on the lookout for a pair of earbuds that give a stable fit with good sound quality.